Thursday, September 22, 2016

It’s September. Soon leaves will lose their green and fall. It’s inevitable, possibly as inevitable as people falling in love. In observation of these miraculous occurrences, I’d like to share thirteen quotes.
http://res.freestockphotos.biz/pictures/9/9070-red-and-yellow-autumn-leaves-pv.jpg

1.You can’t blame gravity for falling in love. ~ Albert Einstein
2. The half-life of love is forever. ~Junot Diaz
3. We never get enough of falling in love and believing in love. ~ Shemar Moore
4. All love stories are tales of beginnings. When we talk about falling in love, we go to the beginning, to pinpoint the moment of freefall. ~ Meghan O’ Rourke
5. This thing about you that you think is your flaw – it’s the reason I’m falling in love with you. ~ Colleen Hoover
6. You will always fall in love, and it will always be like having your throat cut, just that fast. ~ Catherynne M. Valente
7. Don’t you be so nice to me; I fall in love so easily. ~ Waylon Jennings
8. Nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them. ~ Unknown
9. Don’t fall in love; rise with it. ~ Amit Abraham
10. A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. ~ Mignon McLaughlin
11. You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them in spirt of the fact they’re not. ~ Jodi Picoult
12. Never say love is “like” anything… it isn’t. ~ Michael Chabon
13. I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once. ~ John Green

How would you describe falling in love? Do you have a favorite quote about it? Please share and Happy Fall!


Sources





12 comments:

  1. I used to not be able to say "I love you" to Joe so easily but could say "I am so loving you."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. That warms my heart. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I like number one, too. Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  4. Falling in love ... haven't "fallen" in love in 33 years - but I remember it as a heady time. Kind of like a tree falling in the forest, knocking down the next, in a domino effect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like #13. I think you'll like my list this week (G) My T13

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you like it. I'm a fan of John Green, so I had to include this quote.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your love quotes all of them several are new to me the last one makes so much sense and hits reality for me
    come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful 13. We fall in love because we fall under the spell of it. eh?
    The Waylon Jenning's one from his song sounds SO like him. Happy Weekend. sorry to be so late.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zippi Kit,
      I think you're right. The quote is from one of his songs. Thanks for asking.

      Delete

 
ja