Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Reaching for the Stars...


by Eilis Flynn


...And having them reach BACK.
Well, not literally. But I’m looking forward to the Perseid meteor showers, which occur every year about this time. This year it’s most easily seen this week, so I’ll have to postpone sleep for a bit to go outside to look. And considering I’m one of those annoying early-morning-rise people (and early-to-bed types), that’s a sacrifice. But these meteors won’t watch themselves (so to speak)!

So do you look at the meteor showers? Why or why not?

Elizabeth MS Flynn has written fiction in the form of comic book stories, romantic fantasies, urban fantasies, historical fantasies and short stories, a young adult novel, and a graphic novella (most published under the name of Eilis Flynn). She’s also a professional editor and has been for 40 years, working with academia, technology, and finance nonfiction, and romance fiction. If you’re looking for an editor, she can be found editing at emsflynn.com and reached at emsflynn@aol.com. If you’re curious about her books, check out eilisflynn.com. In any case, she can be reached at eilisflynn@aol.com.

2 comments:

  1. I like observing nature, so I'd be up for watching meteor showers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like observing nature, so I'd be up for watching meteor showers.

    ReplyDelete

 
ja