Wednesday, April 6, 2016

It's Good To Be Back (Writing)!

Somebody asked me a few months ago if I had given up writing. I was shocked at that question and said no. But when someone else asked me that same question a few days later, I knew I had to get back into the game, back into the writing.

It's not as if I haven't been writing. I even had all the rights to my books, so I had to make sure to re-release those, and even self-publish the second book in the Sonika series. That one I finished early last year, and it was ready. It was just waiting for me to...what? Re-edit the first. (I re-edited everything else.  Once an editor, you know.)  So here they are.


The Sonika Stories are Introducing Sonika and the two short stories that follow up, both seasonal offerings, all together for the first time! It's available at Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Sonika-Stories-World-Book-ebook/dp/B01B8S01II?ie=UTF8&keywords=eilis%20flynn&qid=1459809068&ref_=sr_1_3&sr=8-3

Then there's Dreaming Beauty, the second book in the world of Sonika, where there are no super-heroes, but a man who finds a comatose woman awake in his dreams, and he has to find out why someone tried to kill her. You can find that at Amazon too:
 http://www.amazon.com/Dreaming-Beauty-World-Sonika-Book-ebook/dp/B01D27RP7I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1459809411&sr=8-1&keywords=eilis+flynn


So for the last two months, a new edition of this book and a brand-new book both! Boy, does it feel great!

1 comment:

  1. Great to see you getting your books back. I completely understand how the business of writing can take you to a whole different place that you want to be... actually writing.

    ReplyDelete

 
ja