1. Magical Shift by Kay Blake ~Sparks fly when a young telekinetic witch is put under the protection of a rugged, but handsome stranger who is more than what meets the eye.
2. Running with Magic by Sonja Fröjdendal ~ Sunshine is a witch who can bottle emotions, but with the ruler of demons and his son crazy for her, loving the right demon is hell.
3. Heart of a Hunter by Andra Shine ~Ashley, a spoilt young witch must break a love spell, defeat her enemy and learn some manners, to win the heart of her true lover
4. A Stolen Spell by A.E. Snow ~Can Isadora save Savannah from an evil spell and her own family?
5. Where the Heart Belongs by Maria Arell ~ Kilyn goes from being an orphan to having a large family in a matter of days, but is she ready to embrace her heritage?
6. Drifter’s Moon by Michele Mohr ~ A witch’s magic is put to the test when she becomes the target of a vengeful ghost at a haunted motel on Halloween.
7. Promised Magic by Sheri Williams ~Will the girl he was promised to as a child, be the one to unlock his magic?
8. The Banshee and the Barista by Danielle Donaldson ~ A young banshee can't escape the death that constantly surrounds her, but she can't seem to keep the handsome barista at arm's length despite the shadow hanging over them.
9. Love Spell by Jennifer Ray ~ When an inexperienced witch messes up her spell and the man of her dreams falls in love with her, she must figure out how to undo the mess, even if that means she’ll lose him forever.
10. Micah’s Mess by Niki Daninger ~ When an envious warlock bent on taking coven rule from his sister, saves an angel, he learns there is more to life than his bruised self-worth.
11. All’s Fair: Love & Warlocks by Tami Lund ~Sometimes what you think you don’t want is exactly what you need.
12. Kissed by the Reaper by Rebekah R. Ganiere ~ Some loves are worth a battle with both heaven and hell to keep.
Which story particularly catches your fancy? Let me know and I’ll feature it on my next post.
If many of these stories trigger your interest you can follow find this anthology at the following link.
As always I’m grateful for your visit and your comment. Thanks.