Thursday, May 21, 2015

Thirteen Zinger Questions

A while ago, we talked about conversation starters. Well, yesterday while I was proctoring a test, I found this fabulous list of questions and I knew I had to share with you.

1. If you had an endless supply of any food, what would you get? I think my answer would change depending on the time, but today I’m going to say ice cream-- all different flavors. The kind of ice cream you can get when you drive up to a custard stand.
2. If you are an animal what would you be and why? I’d be a raccoon. I like how they’re smart and they can pretty much get into anyplace they want to get into. When I was a camp counselor, the raccoons were able to turn the knob on the unit house store door and then open the refrigerator and helped their selves to all of our food.
3. When you were little who is your superhero and why? Robin. My brother was Batman and I wanted to play with him, so I always chose Robin.
4. Are you a morning or a night person? Morning.
5. What’s your favorite thing to do in the summer? Be outside. I like to hike, garden, picnic and just enjoy the sunshine and the nature around me.
Tulips from my garden

6. What’s the weirdest thing you ever ate? Deep-fried grasshoppers.
7. What are your favorite hobbies? Reading. Writing. Photography. And people watching.
8. What’s the ideal dream job for you? Easy. It’s the teaching job I have now.
9. If someone made a movie of your life would it be a drama, a comedy, a romantic comedy, an action film, or a science fiction? Hard question. I’d like it to be a romantic comedy. That said it’s still unfolding, so I have to let you know at the end.
10. Tell us about a unique or quickie habit of yours. I write fiction, which means I often talk to myself imagining what my characters are saying to each other. Sometimes people catch me doing it.
11. If you are an ice cream flavor, which one would you be and why? I’d be vanilla because it goes with everything, but I’d keep changing my toppings.
12. If you could describe yourself in three words what would they be? Creative. Energetic. Kind.
13. If you could visit a place in the world, where would you choose to go and why? I couldn’t just pick one place. There’s so many wonderful spots of the world that I haven’t seen—I’d like to visit every country at least once.

I think you’ll agree these questions are really interesting. You’ve probably learned a lot about me in this reading, and I’d like to learn about you. If you’re up for it, I’d like you to pick one question and answer it in the comments. Thank you.

10 comments:

  1. Mind if I use these for next week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alice,
      Not at all. I'd be flattered.

      Delete
  2. I've always said it I got stuck on and island with only one food item it would be sunflowers seeds because they are a kernel of life and have every nutrient in them and can even be sprouted. I'd be a duck because I can't decide if I want to swim or fly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Colleen,
      Guess what we both have sunflowers on the brain. I was just thinking about planting them today. I like the idea of being a duck so you could fly and swim and I think ducks are cute.

      Delete
  3. Yep, I'm with you. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm not looking forward to doing it again any time soon.

      Delete
  5. Definitely interesting questions. I think we have some similar hobbies! Reading, writing, photography (though I am quite an amateur) and ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray for our shared hobbies! We'll have to go out for ice cream together if we're ever in the same city.

      Delete

 
ja