Thursday, May 7, 2015

Thirteen Snapshots of the Wisconsin Romance Writers' 2015 Write Touch Conference and Barbara Vey's Reader Appreciation Luncheon


Just so you know, this Write Touch Conference was my favorite so far. The writers, agents and editors were super approachable. On Friday, I used the suggested conversation starters readers gave me and I made some new friends.

On Saturday at the luncheon, which Barbara Vey had for readers I collected a huge bag of books and then I won another basket of books from Ruthie Knox. I’m looking forward to lots of happy hours with the new stories.

Then, on Sunday, I learned useful things from Mary Buckham, our keynote speaker.



To thank you for your suggestions and to share some of the weekend’s fun with you, here are thirteen pictures.

1. Barbara M. Britton and Kathryn Albright 
2. Jody Allen and Cheryl Yeko
3. Carla Luna Cullen and Karen I. Miller

4.  Molly Maka and Tricia Quinnies
5.  Maureen Welli, Victoria Hinshaw  and Mary Buckham
6. Winning a basket of dirty laundry and books at Barbara Vey's Reader Appreciation Luncheon
7. Donna MacMeans at her table
8. Another fun table at Barbara Vey's Reader Appreciation Luncheon
9. Gina L. Maxwell 
10. Mia Celeste and Ruthie Knox and the box of her books I won. 
11. Tess Gerritsen and Mia Celeste

12. Michelle Grajkowski and Winnie Griggs at Winnie's Table


13. Kate MacEachern

Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

  1. Looks fun and booky. Are there ever any male authors?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Colleen,
      I'm glad your asked. In fact, there were several male authors who attended.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a very enjoyable time... and hey, you won some books. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you made a lot of friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the book haul, I'm glad you had a good time! And not that you NEED any more TBR suggestions right now, but... My (Recently Read) T13

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I'm addicted to books, so I'm always looking. I'll visit.

      Delete
  5. Glad you had a great time! Love the photos. Looks like a wonderful conference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It was a great conference.

      Delete
  6. Looks fun :)
    I enjoy conference or workshop, I can get knowledge and friends at the same time

    ReplyDelete

 
ja