Thursday, April 11, 2013

On Vacation



Who doesn’t love vacation? This weekend I’m going to the Atlantic City beach. I’m giddy with anticipation and, of course, there are so many things I should do before I go.
Here are 13 things I need to remember to pack.



  1. My camera
  2. Sunscreen. You can never be too careful.
  3. A light coat
  4. Some fun money
  5. A sweater
  6. Jeans
  7. Good walking shoes. I want to walk up and down the boardwalk for sure.
  8. Tea.
  9. My Nook.
  10. My computer, in case I feel like a little work.
  11. A swimsuit
  12. My phone
  13. Makeup

Help. I’m so excited I’ll probably forget something essential. What else would you suggest?

Thanks.

15 comments:

  1. Toiletries in general would certainly be a plus. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather,
      Yep, you're right. I'm tossing them in. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Have a great time! And don't forget... Uh... A wide-brimmed hat? No! A little umbrella, in case it rains.

    Sorry. Not exactly helpful, I guess. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kimberly,
      Okay, adding an umbrella and hat to the suitcase.

      Delete
  3. CountryDew,
    Oh, yeah and floss. I definitely need floss. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spare batteries for the camera. I always take a load of pix and run out of batteries. Have a fun holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last year I ended up buying Mexican sunscreen. I brought some with me, but not enough. Of course it would have helped if I hadn't been the only one to bring it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alice Audrey,
    Okay, since it's just my husband and I going, I'll be the one to pack more sunscreen . :) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. AnthonyNorth,
      Thanks. I'm hoping I do.

      Delete
  8. I always pack a lot of stuff that I don't end up needing, and tend never to pack sunscreen. I generally forget something like my toothbrush. I suck at packing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lily Strange,
      I'm like you. I take lots of extra stuff.

      Delete
  9. Sunscreen is important. Even if there are clouds, don't forget to wear it. I burned last week on the beach with a light sunscreen. I had to run out and buy 30 and 50 SPF as opposed to the 15 SPF I'd been wearing. Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete

 
ja