Monday, June 18, 2012

Indie Publishing: Book Lovers Buffet



This Monday is usually my day to post a review of an indie book, but I'm doing something a bit different today (forgive the blatant promo). From June 8 through June 22, I'm participating with over 60 authors in a huge e-book sale: The Book Lover's Buffet Vacation Getaway. There are over 150 indie romance books offered for only 99 cents, perfect for loading up your Kindle or Nook with awesome beach reads. Most of these books usually go for $2.99 and up, so this limited time sale is a steal for many of them. I've already filled up my Kindle with over 30 new paranormal romances, eager to discover new authors -- and possibly review them in future blog posts. Stop by and check the sale out at http://bookloversbuffet.com/. Oh, and there's some amazing prizes to win too! 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great deal! I'll have to go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check it out. Thanks, Lori.

    ReplyDelete

 
ja