Wednesday, March 14, 2012

A Soundtrack for a New Release - The Banshee and the Linebacker

The Banshee and the Linebacker is out. 

The Blurb: Two brothers, both on course for tragedy.
A girl tormented by visions of their deaths.
Changing their fate could mean sacrificing her heart.

Music is a huge inspiration for me. As a result, I've created unofficial soundtracks for all my novels and novellas via Youtube. For The Banshee and the Linebacker the link to this soundtrack is: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC9C16E3A8FDBDC3B
It includes:

Chapter 1-2 The Vision = Alex Clare's Too Close
Chapter 3 Dinner with the Parents = Flo & The Machine's   Kiss with a Fist
Chapter 4 The Date = One Direction's What Makes You     Beautiful.
Chapter 4-5 Tara Takes Action = Bjork's Army of Me.

Chapter 4 End of the Game = The Temper Trap's Sweet Disposition.



As an extra treat The Banshee and the Linebacker is FREE for a short time at Amazon: http://amzn.com/B007EPW4AI

Entanglements is FREE too!  http://amzn.com/B005R0RPPG

Come and get em before they return to full price!

6 comments:

  1. Ooo free fiction? I'm there. The title sounds like my kind of story. I hope lots of people think the same way.

    All the best,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brenda. You are sweet. P.R. Mason

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new release! It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Gretchen. So kind of you to stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I need to get out my old Bjork cds :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So do you listen to these as you write? I'm someone who needs near total silence or instrumental music to write. Music (with lyrics) distracts me. Congrats on the new release.

    ReplyDelete

 
ja