I do. At least when it comes to Horror Flicks. I watch them all: zombies, aliens, vampires, spirits, slashers—even crazed dolls.
On the theory that you might too and that you like to play games, I’ve listed 13 of my favorite spooky lines. Can you guess what movie they’ve come from? (Feel free to check out my sources for hints.)
1. A boy’s best friend is his mother.
2. I’ve seen enough horror movies to know that any weirdo wearing a mask is never friendly.
3. Be afraid….Be very afraid.
4. They’re Heee-re.
5. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
6. Oh, yes, there will be blood!
7. Ray, when someone asks you if you’re a god, you say, “Yes”!
8. We have to convince the little housewife out there that the tomato that ate the family pet is not dangerous!
9. He-e-e-e-e-re’s Johnnie!
10. Good, bad, I’m the one with the gun. Come git some!
11. I see dead people.
12. Whatever you do, don’t fall asleep.
13. In those moments where you're not quite sure if the undead are really dead, dead, don't get all stingy with your bullets. I mean, one more clean shot to the head, and this lady could have avoided becoming a human Happy Meal. Woulda... coulda... shoulda.
Leave your guesses in the comments. I’ll check back and let you know if you’re correct. Then at the end of the day, I’ll post the answers. Thanks for playing.