Friday, August 19, 2011

Invite A Squirrel for Dinner

We here at the diner serve some strange folks from time to time, but I just learned about Bad Manors Squirrel Diner out in Santa Monica, California. I do think they might just have upped even our strangeness level. Watch this video and see what you think.



They end of this video  gives a link to see Bad Manors Squirrel Diner live. When I went here, the bad manors live video wasn't live, but the site gives plenty of options for entertainment. For instance, pets and animals. On this page you can choose from live feeds of animals. If critters aren't your deal, you can pic something else from the menu bar.

Stranger, Otherworld Diner or Bad Manors Squirrel Diner? Do you like squirrels? Do you like to play with little plastic toys? Do you think I'll ever get any writing done or spend my day watching live feeds?

Have a great weekend!
Cheryel

1 comment:

 
ja