Saturday, April 2, 2011

Carolyn Rosewood, Midnight Barista

Carolyn Rosewood eagerly answered an ad for someone to serve coffee in the wee hours of the morning at the Diner. An early riser, she's also been known to stay up all night when writing her sexy paranormal stories or surfing for new writing blogs to follow, with the help of caffeine, of course. She moves so fast she's likely to spill your coffee over the side of the cup while pouring it, then spend ten minutes apologizing while writing a few Facebook posts at the same time.

Carolyn has two debut releases in 2011: The Last Soul, a paranormal novella from Evernight Publishing, and Haunted Heart, a contemporary romance from Etopia Press. By the time you read this she'll have written a dozen more stories, refilled everyone's coffee cups, wiped up the spills from earlier, written a guest blog post for another debut author, and offered to help someone change a flat tire. And it's only noon.

Visit her website at: http://carolynrosewood.com

7 comments:

  1. I want Carolyn's energy level distilled into a solution I can spritz on in the morning. More effective than 5 hour energy :)

    Welcome aboard, Carolyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Gretchen! I'll work on it, okay? :) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Carolyn,
    I hope you’re the kind of barista who shares tips. I'll be following you around with my trusty spill rag. I'm the diner's bus person. I've been busing a few years now. I know I could get promoted, but then my duties might interfere with writing and reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree. I want some of what she's having!. Welcome to the Diner, Carolyn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Brenda! Of course I'll share my tips! Bus people ROCK! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Lori! I'm glad to be here! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
ja