Monday, March 7, 2011

Life, Interrupted

I'm a slacker. Well, not really. But I've slacked on this week's blog. Sorry. I didn't finish the debut book in time for today's post. It's not that it's a bad book. I just haven't had time to read . . . anything. Even the paper is going straight into the recycle bin without getting out of the plastic baggie it arrives in. Life is still getting in the way. Has been since Christmas. I still have no kitchen. Cooking dinner for 4 in a microwave and toaster oven is getting old, fast. I just finished judging one stack of contest entries and another batch is due next Monday. As soon as those are done, another half dozen or so will be waiting in my inbox from another contest. Why is it that every chapter I belong to holds their contests this time of year? *sigh* And on top of all that, I'm trying to plan a two family RV trip to Yellowstone for this summer and finding out I've made a late start of it. It's amazing how busy a stay at home mom can be.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there. I feel for you having the center of your home--the kitchen torn up. I'm doing the contest judging thing too. This must be one of the most popular months for contests. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
ja