Saturday, October 16, 2010

Teach me to juggle…please!

To use a cliché, I can’t keep my balls in the air. There’s the family balls (one for each family member), the writing ball (actually, I think there’s a dozen of them), the housekeeping balls (don’t want to think about it), the fun stuff balls (I don’t know where I put them), and all the other balls—like appointments, errands, etc. Yikes! I’m getting depressed just thinking about it. The thing is, I have too many balls, too little time and energy and spoons. Yes, spoons. Check here to read the spoon theory.

I’ve tried different things to get my balls going in the right direction. In fact, I have a great book on time management. It was actually helping. Okay, I admit it. I don’t know where the dang book is. Boy, am I pathetic.

So, if there’s somebody out there who knows how to keep all the balls in the air (or where I put my time management book), please let me know. Until then, well, some of my balls may just have to fend for themselves. Poor balls!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

 
ja