Friday, August 13, 2010

Reading Is Good For Your Smart!

I suppose it won’t surprise anyone if I tell you that I love to read. After all, writers generally do. What do I like to read? Everything! I’m one of those people who will (and have) read the back of a cereal box if nothing else is available. I'm generally reading two books, one fiction and one nonfiction.

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I suppose my eclectic reading tastes is the reason I had such a hard time figuring out what I wanted ot write. I tried chilrens stories, science fiction, mystery, women’s fiction, and several subgenres of romance. I finally stumbled into paranormal romance and found my niche. I hope to expand into romantic suspense soon. And who knows what else. I love trying new things.

funny pictures
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

What do you like to read and/or write?

Cheryel

2 comments:

  1. I like to read books that will transport me to another time or place and preferably will have a touch of humor. While I love to read historicals, I won't write them. Instead, I write futuristic romance because I like to blend enjoy science fiction with romance, and I write humorous mysteries.

    ReplyDelete

 
ja