Sunday, March 29, 2009

Life is good!

We've spent some time ranting...now it's time to rave :)

This week has been very busy for me. On a down note, my laptop crashed. However, I spent a lot of time talking with and booking editors, agents and a movie producer for a conference I'll be attending in June. My DH and I will be in charge of the pitch sessions, and I couldn't be more excited!

If you have the chance to do at least one writer's con this year, do it! I can't tell you how valuable that will be if you're very serious about your career, because you'll make contacts and network with people in ways that are bound to help your career. If you'd like, I can post some do and don'ts as we get closer to conference season - just post a comment and let me know, so I can get something together.

I'd love to discuss networking with you guys. I teach a class or two on it every year, and am more than happy to share tips and ideas with fellow writers.

Happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
ja