Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Name That Picture 2

I liked Lori's Monday geode so much I thought I'd do a "name that picture" entry as well. But you'd be amazed how hard it is to get good results when you Google for interesting photos to delight and confuse blog visitors! I tried mystery photo, mystery image, mystery picture, unknown object and finally "what the hell is that thing". I got a lot of sea creatures and UFOs but nothing really good. Either people online know what everything is or Google wasn't working tonight because I didn't encounter the smorgasbord of photos you might think you would.

I did find one fun object for you to ponder. To wit:


All I can say is, it's not what you think! (Because if it was, it wouldn't be on this blog.)

Jody W.
http://www.jodywallace.com/

3 comments:

  1. Is it a bathtub toy? A sprinkler?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking along the lines of some kind of garden waterer/sprinkler as well.

    There was a tv show on some years ago where a panel of three celebrities were given a weird object and had to explain what it was. The contestant had to choose who was telling the truth. Fun show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, my first thought was definitely NOT PG! *G* I'm going to have to go with . . . cucumber kazoo!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
ja