Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Jeannie Midnight, Hostess

The Otherworld Diner's Hostess, Jeannie, likes to sit in her favorite booth drinking iced green tea and overseeing the restaurant. Her booth is always open for questions, help, concerns, whatever you need to talk about. She's a published author and a freelance book doctor/editor. She's in the process of writing two more novels, editing an anthology for an upcoming conference, and being published in two other anthos this year. She also writes screenplays and ghostwrites, both in a paranormal and literal fashion!

Oh, and leave the chocolate cream pie alone - it's all hers!

1 comment:

  1. OMG. I happened to see a post you put on a scopist's board (I'm a scopist), and I decided to check this blog out. I read paranormal books mostly, including dystopian. Any wonderful referrals to point me to?

    ReplyDelete

 
ja